Monday, November 15, 2010

My Metamorphosis M'kay

South Park, the name says it all. It is by far the original and funniest piece of entertainment that I have seen.It reminds me of my own school days. Back then I used to hang out with my friends and we used to discuss matters of utter unimportance. Yeah there was no logic to things we especially what I used to do. Well I was naive and not that innocent and everything a child was supposed to be.

Now-a-days I feel like I have outgrown myself . I am more dependable and do not give up anything till the last fight is fought. I like the new me. My metamorphosis is somewhat similar to that of a phoenix. To keep it simple I fell down and I picked myself up and I figured out a way keep myself from falling down again.

You see, my fatal weakness or as I like to say my achillies heal was emotion. Now whenever I feel like that i'm about to feel emotional, I simply resort to logic. That whether is it okay to become emotional or not and hence thereby opting not to feel the emotion which hase become quite easy now. But that doesn't mean that I won't do the victory dance after I Pwned all the enemies in counter-strike.

Well anyways Black OPS is taking like forever to finish but the best thing about it that (spoiler alert) Emmanuelle Chriqui is acting as the "Numbers Lady".Well for those of you who have no idea who she is check out this link. She plays Sloan McQuewick in Entourage. Here's her pic

Ain't she pretty.I wish I had a girlfriend like her and before you ask, Yes i'm single but i'm on the rebound phase and I will be available for dating shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment